- 304 grade stainless steel construction for maximum durability
- Cast stainless steel burners offer superior heat delivery and longevity
- Reliable flame thrower ignition does not require batteries or electricity
- Ceramic briquette trays minimize flare-ups and provide even heating
- Interior halogen lights and front panel LED lighting for evening grilling
Loaded with the same luxury features of the TRL, the deluxe series turns up the heat with a more powerful cooking system for superior performance. Built completely from 304 grade stainless steel, this grill offers a level of quality usually reserved for commercial style grills. This 44-inch built-in natural gas grill features four, cast stainless steel burners rated for 20,000 BTUs each. The easy-clean briquette system protect the burners from food drippings, helping to regulate flare-ups. The briquettes are made from ceramics, which offer exceptional heat retention, ensuring the grill maintains even heating across the 1,200 square inch grilling area. The 9mm cooking grates are also made from stainless steel for longevity. Expand your cooking options with the 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner. The heavy-duty rotisserie kit can hold up to 50 pounds. The TRLD44 grill also includes a reliable flame thrower ignition with a manual flash tube backup that does not require batteries or electricity. Interior halogen lights and blue LED control knob illumination allow you to grill and entertain into the evening with ease. A large, easy to read temperature gauge is mounted on the hood, and the hood has a double lining, which helps retain heat and protect against heat discoloration.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Summerset gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the construction, cooking grates, burners, burner covers, valves, heat zone separators, ceramic briquette system, & temperature gauge.
- Electrical and all other parts & components are covered for three (3) years. Labor is not included.
- Registration form must be submitted online within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.