FAQ's - WHICH LINE IS BEST FOR ME?
So What is the Build-Your-Own (BYO) Line?
- Select a design that you want (If you want to make changes, see FAQ for Custom Designs below for more information)
- Select from the options available (including multiple appliance packages!) or use your own appliances
- Modules arrive in panels to easily carry to your back yard
- All you (or a contractor) have to do is put finishing materials (granite, stone, tile, stucco, etc.) on and install appliances!
- That's it! Simplicity, Flexibility, Ease-of-use, and Dozens of Options: That's the BYO way!
- Heavy-duty, fully weleded 16-gauge galvanized steel tube frames
- Appliance and door openings pre-installed
- Cement board floors to provide clean and dry storage
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel leg levelers for quick and easy levelling
- Vents installed
- Modules pre-faced with cement board (Ready for the finish of your choice!)
- All hardware and instructions needed for assembly
- FREE design service (Get 3D drawings of your kitchen and make revisions)
- Appliances are included in the price unless you choose to use your own
How About Custom Designs?
- This option is for you if you like the general design, but want to:
- Change the length, width, or height
- Want to use your own appliances
- Need to work around a post, stub-up, or similar obstruction
- How does it work?
- Download the Kitchen Editing Sheet on the product page (below price)
- Print (or edit digitally) the sheet and make desired changes on the sheet, there are instructions on the sheet as well
- Scan or take picture of the pages (or save your changes to the digital file) and upload them by following this link or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We then look over the plans to ensure everything fits and send you a 3D drawing of your custom design and an updated quote (customization pricing comes at VERY affordable rates and no cost to use your own appliances)
- Look over the new design and quote to see if it matches your dreams! If it does, contact us and we will help complete the purchase of your dream outdoor kitchen! If not:
- Make more revisions to perfect your design and send them back to us so we can it just right!
- More questions, give us a call at 866-635-5487 or email at email@example.com