- 304 grade stainless steel construction for maximum durability
- Dual ring cast stainless steel burner delivers flexible cooking performance
- Powerful 60,000 BTU burner is perfect for quick boiling of large pots
- Includes a stainless steel lid to protect the burner when not in use
- LED illuminated control knobs for cooking and entertaining at night
Specifically designed for power and performance, Summerset power burners are the perfect addition to the outdoor kitchen. When an ordinary side burner does not have enough heat, a power burner is the solution. Rated for up to 60,000 BTUs, this power burner is capable of bringing large pots to a roiling boil with ease. Powerful yet versatile, the dual ring cast stainless burner can be operated independently. Use the inner ring for simmering sauces, or crank up the heat when cooking a large pot of gumbo or seafood. The TRLPB2 is constructed entirely from 304 grade stainless steel for maximum longevity in your outdoor kitchen. The heavy-duty 9mm cooking grate has a removable inner grate which allows for cooking with a wok. To protect the burner when not in use, a stainless steel lid is also included. LED illuminated control knobs allow for cooking and entertaining at night.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Summerset side burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the construction, cooking grates, burners, burner covers, & valves.
- Electrical and all other parts & components are covered for three (3) years. Labor is not included.
- Registration form must be submitted online within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty.