- Affordable 443 stainless steel construction offers strong corrosion resistance
- 304 grade stainless steel tube burners deliver quality cooking performance
- Reliable flame thrower ignition does not require batteries or electricity
- Ceramic briquette trays minimize flare-ups and provide even heating
- Rear infrared rotisserie expands cooking versatility
The Sizzler series by Summerset is designed to be an affordable, premium style grill. Constructed with 443 grade stainless steel and built to ensure even heating, this gas grill offers a cooking experience that will satisfy outdoor chefs of any level. This 32-inch built-in propane gas grill is powered by four 12,000 BTU 304 grade stainless steel tube burners that push a total of 48,000 BTUs. A 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is optional). The cooking space measures 740 square inches, and the grates are built from 8mm stainless steel rods. The SIZ32 grill also features an easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Ignition is safe and convenient, thanks to a flame-thrower style ignition that also includes a manual flash tube backup. The hood of the grill is double lined to help prevent discoloration, and it boasts a 3-inch temperature gauge which helps keep track of internal temperatures.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Summerset gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship on the construction, cooking grates, burners, burner covers, valves, heat zone separators, ceramic briquette system, & temperature gauge.
- Electrical and all other parts & components are covered for three (3) years. Labor is not included.
- Registration form must be submitted online within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.