- Fire Magic griddles are perfect for pancakes, eggs, fajitas, searing steaks & burgers, and more
- The 3/8-inch stainless steel griddle surface retains heat and cooks evenly
- Two stainless steel burners product 45,000 BTUs across the 540 sq. inch surface
- Included stainless steel lid protects griddle when not in use
- Sleek, contoured accents and backlit LED knobs add a modern, stylish touch to your outdoor kitchen
Known for crafting American-made premium grills for over 75 years, Fire Magic is dedicated to providing their customers with a quality outdoor cooking experience. Nowhere is this more evident than with their Echelon Diamond series, which embodies performance, beauty, and innovation in grilling.
The Echelon Diamond E660I built-in propane gas griddle is the perfect way to add to your outdoor cooking possibilities. Cook pancakes, eggs, fajitas, or achieve a perfect all-over sear on your burgers. This griddle features 304 stainless steel construction for lasting quality, and modern styling with a sleek, contoured control panel with LED backlit comfort grip knobs. The 3/8-inch stainless steel griddle surface offers 540 sq. inches of warp-free evenly-heated cooking.
Two heavy-duty stainless steel burners beneath the surface produce 45,000 BTUs. Reliable hot surface ignition lights your burners every time. A disposable drip tray system makes cleanup a breeze and reduces the chance of grease flareups. An included stainless steel lid protects the griddle when not in use. Solid, raised hangers line the sides and back of the grill for a seamless look when placed into a counter top or island. A 120 VAC power source is required for ignition, as well as for the lighting functions. With all of these premium features, the Echelon Diamond series from Fire Magic defines luxury grilling.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Fire Magic Warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use and conditions for the following periods:
- Cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grids, and stainless steel housing for the lifetime of the user
- Brass valves, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain housings, and backburner assemblies (excluding ignition parts) for fifteen (15) years
- Flavor grids and infrared burners on the grill for five (5) years
- Side burners and other Fire Magic grill components (excluding ignition and electronic parts) for three (3) years
- Ignition systems (except batteries), electronic components (including lights and thermometers), and grill accessories for one (1) year.
- Labor is included for two (2) years up to $120.