Evo 10-0061-EL Affinity 25E Indoor Electric Drop-In with Ceramic Cooktop
- 125.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Evo Affinity 25E is designed for built-in installation in residential indoor kitchen counters.
The Evo Affinity 25E Cooktop is designed for indoor residential kitchens. An extremely capable cooking appliance, the Affinity 25E is ideal for warming, holding foods, and for low-to-high temperature preparations. Foods can be prepared directly on the cook surface and indirectly using and pots and pans like traditional stove top cooking.
The 25E has a 25” (635mm) diameter ceramic clad steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Electric heaters deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The heater system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button.
The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a heater becomes active. A Mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 208V-230V, the Affinity 25E Cooktop is the perfect centerpiece for any kitchen. For indoor social cooking spaces, try designing your Evo into your kitchen island.
Circular Cooktop For Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25” (635mm) circular ceramic clad steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in doors at each outward side of control panel.
All Evo Grills Are Shipped With:
- 1 Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- 2 Stainless Steel Spatulas
- 1 Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- 1 Stainless Steel Cleaner & Protectant
- 1 Evo Cookbook
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original residential consumer-purchaser that the Evo grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is for the benefit of the original consumer-purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions listed below.
Limitations Involving Materials and Components:
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership. The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the original date of purchase:
- One Year – electrical and electronic components [including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors (RTD and K-Value Thermal Couple), hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs
- One Year – gas components [including, but not limited to, gas regulator, gas hoses, manifold assemblies]
- One Year – accessories and repair parts