About the Austin Design
*Price Includes Appliances
The Austin is a straight outdoor kitchen. It measures 14' and is 36" tall and 28" deep. It features a 6" back splash on all modules. The packages are priced with the back as finished as if it was standing in the open; if you would like to use this layout in a design that rests against a building, please contact us and we can help you make the changes that are necessary and reduce the cost. Kitchen Comes Fully Covered In Cement Board.
As always with any Big Ridge design, we encourage you to customize it the way that fits your home. If you would like to make any changes such as remove an appliance, change the placement of equipment, or use different appliances, please give us a call or send us an email. We would be happy to assist you. Contact Us
- Turnkey kit includes, cabinet, appliances / doors (if you choose this option), cement board, floors, hardware, even the necessary tools
- No experience, no measuring, no cutting required
- FREE SHIPPING* to most lower 48 states locations
- All cement board and openings are precision factory installed
- Easily assembles in about 30 minutes with bolts
- Panels are easily carried into backyard or on decks
- Can be customized to go around posts, obstacles or different widths, depths or heights to meet your needs
- Built commercial duty to hold large pizza ovens, concrete counters, and full natural stone and brick
- Level quickly with the attached leveling feet
- Want different appliances or to use your own? No problem, we can do that. Just call us at 866-635-5487
- Premium finish options available - Check out our finish options now
Step One: Choose Your Appliance Package
Now it is time to choose your appliance package. We have pulled together our most popular brands & lines and the appliances you will need. Each appliance package item is listed below-to see the full description of each item-click on the name to open a popup featuring all the details. Once you have decided on you package-use the drop down buttons above to add it to your unique package.
Summerset Sizzler Pro Series
- Summerset SSRFR-24S 24" 5.3 Cu.ft. Outdoor Rated Refrigerator
- Big Ridge Estate Series 15" Drop-In Sink & Faucet Set
- Summerset SSDH-22 Single Horizontal Door
- Summerset Sizzler Pro SIZPRO32 32" Grill
- Summerset SSDD-30 30" Double Door
- Summerset Sizzler Pro SIZPROSB2 Double Side Burner
- Summerset SSDR2-17 17" Double Drawer
Blaze Pro Series
- Blaze Professional BLZ-3PRO 34 Inch 3 Burner Natural Or Propane Gas Grill
- Blaze BLZ-SB2R Built-In Double Side Burner
- Blaze BLZ-SSRF-50DH 24 Inch Outdoor Rated Stainless Steel Refrigerator 5.2 CU FT.-UL Approved
- Blaze BLZ-SH-2014-R 24-Inch Single Access Door-Horizontal
- Blaze BLZ-AD32-R 32 Inch Double Access Doors
- Blaze BLZ-DRW2-R 16 Inch Double Access Drawers
- Fire Magic 3587/3588 Stainless Steel 15 X 15 Sink With Faucet
Customer Unique Package
- If you wish to use your already existing appliances or if you choose a unique selection of appliances, please list each appliance brand, model number, and cut-out size in the comment box above!
Step Two: Select the Number of Desired GFCI Outlets
You may want to add GFCI outlet package to your outdoor kitchen. If so, choose the desired quantity above!
Each added GFCI outlet package includes:
- The box
- Mounting bracket
- GFCI outlet
- Weather proof cover
- Installation of box
- Cement board cutout
*If you would like to add more then four GFCI outlet packages-please contact us.
Step Three: Choose Your Fuel Type
To complete your package, select the type of fuel supply you will be using for your grill and/or other gas appliances
*Required UNLESS There Will Not Be Any Gas Appliances Used*
Step Four: Choose To Add Options To Your Design
You may want to add a backsplash, bar seating, cement board to the counter top (needed if you decide to use tile), or cement board on the backsplash. Which ever you chose just click on the box next to the description.
That's it! You have picked your own package and are ready to checkout! If you have any questions or need assistance-please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We are here to help you make your outdoor kitchen dreams come true!
Kitchen Editing Sheets
Don't quite like a certain something about this design? Download and print the Kitchen Editing Sheet from the Downloads tab underneath the price box above. Just follow the on page directions then scan or take a picture of the sheet and send it back to us via this UPLOAD link.
download:title=Kitchen Editing Sheet: