- DIY Frame Kits
- Doors and Drawers (81)
- Fire Magic Appliances
- Fire Magic Accessories (2)
- AOG Grills (6)
- Fire Magic Grills (50)
- Primo Grills (37)
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Fire Pits and Tables
This Frame Kit is custom made and normally ships in 5-7 days. If you would like assistance in getting exactly what you want, just give us a call, we will walk you through the process quickly and have you on your way.
Model#: MOD-2FTTDFK 24 Inch Propane / Trash Drawer BBQ Grill Island Module Frame Kit Ready To Assemble
- Easily Screws Together
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- No Construction Experience Needed
- No Special Tools Needed
- 18 Gauge G60 Exterior Structural Steel
- Supports Heavy Weight Stone Veneer, Granite, And Concrete Siding And Tops
- Made In The USA
- 15 Year Limited Warranty (Frames Only)
- 24" Width
- 35" Height (When You Add 1" Veranda Decking Height Will Be 36")
- Assembly And Finishing Instructions Included
- Includes Drawer Cutout Kit
- Using A Propane Drawer Is A Much More Convenient And Safe Way To Store An LP Tank
- For Trash Drawers, Trash Chutes Are A Good Option As Well. Trash Chutes Are Available For Purchase And Require An Additional Cut Out Not Included In This Kit
- VENTS MAY BE REQUIRED AND ARE NOT INCLUDED (BUT ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, JUST ENTER "VENT" IN SEARCH BAR)
- Orders Over $300 Receive Free Quick Start Video
- Frame Only Orders Over $750 Ship Free, Under $750 A Flat $95 Shipping Fee Will Be Added To Your Total When Your Card Is Processed As Standard Shipping Rates Do Not Apply To Frame Only Orders. Only Frames Purchased Count Toward Your $750 Frame Order For Shipping, However, If You Order Over $2,000 In Appliances, Grills, Or Accessories (Doors, Drawers, Burners, Etc)., Your Order Will Qualify For Free Shipping. Note: THE FLAT RATE FEE WILL NOT SHOW AT CHECKOUT, BUT WILL SHOW WHEN YOUR INVOICE AND RECEIPT ARE SENT TO YOU. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 210-483-3114.
- Not Included: Vents, Cement Board, Decking Board, Screws, Finishing Materials, etc.
DIY and Contractors will enjoy the freedom and speed at which these our frame kits can be designed and assembled. No special tools or knowledge is required to achieve amazing results. These frame kits come pre-cut, individually labeled, and with clear step by step instructions. Just screw them together like IKEA furniture (ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED, KITS ARE UNASSEMBLED AND PACKED IN BOXES FOR SHIPMENT).
Once frames are assembled, simply add cement board (Not Included In Frame Kit, But Optional In Ready To Finish Modules), and your choice of finish. Also, we recommend adding 1" thick Veranda Decking Board Foud at Lowes or Home Depot, under the frame to keep it from contacting the ground. When using 35" Frames, the 1" Veranda Board will make it 36" High. Since Cement Board is sold in 36" X 60" panels, it reduces the amount of cutting necessary.
We carry Manufactured Stone and Stucco to finish the sides (Ordered seperatly and not included in Frame Kit). You make or order your own top (we can assist you in finding a contractor or granite store upon request).
Highest Quality Guaranteed!
Cut in the BBQ Coach Factory using professional equipment not typically available to contractors who build on site, we are able to achieve a much higher quality product. Our frame kits are 18 Gauge Structural Exterior Steel compared to typical 25 Gauge Non-Load Bearing Steel not recommended for use in outdoor kitchens.
One Year Limited Warranty
All BBQ Coach Frame Kits are covered by a 15 Year Limited Warranty. This warranty applies to the original purchaser with invoice or proof of purchase and to single family residential use only. Frame Kits must be registered within 90 days of purchase. For more information call us at 210-483-3114.